free web counter

tagged by my cousin --> kakda  

20 April 2009

i've been tagged by kakda.becos i tgh free willy ni for waiting my result to come out.so i take dis advantage to do it.hehe.b4 i do this tag,i want to introduce my cousin first/her name is suhaida yasmeen bt jusoh n called her kak da.she already married n hv 2 cute kids.actually she is one of my close cousin la.dolu2 mase kecik i always to go cik's house ( kakda's mother)

.ek kakda???hehhe.ok la b4 sy melalut jauh2.come2 answer dis question wif me naa


1.letakkan gambar profile anda


2. terangkan ape maksud gambar itu?

maksud?takde maksud ape pun.hahaha!actually dis pic had taken by atiq.kredit for atiq.i love dis pic so much.nampak gembira je ek?hehe.mase ni ade perjumpaan dengan delagasi jpa dr malaysia just come for to see student who is under jpa.

3.kenape pilih or letak gamba tu?

erm just to show my teeth tu haaa.mcm ziana zain je haa aku tgk.hehe.nothing special about dis pic actually :)

nk bg tag ni pada sesiapa yg berminat.just do it k.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ tagged by my cousin --> kakda

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster