free web counter

Holaaaa :)~  

08 September 2008

Assalamualaikum..

To all my lovely buddies...Intan in da house..so i'm just started with my new blog here...hoping you guys can drop by to check out whats in..If you guys not satisfied with my blog or else, just leave your comment here..i'm so glad you can do so...
Here...i have a small,tiny bussiness here, hope you can give me moral support...i'm selling collection of cds such as house, charmed and desperate housewive and so on...or maybe you can suggest me the tittle of tv series or film that you're intrested to buy, i'll try my best to search it...don't ever worry about the price...i'm giving a special price of course...so, intrested???just keep in touch if you have any purchasing in your mind...

that all from meee
1229 monday
makassar

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Holaaaa :)~

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster