free web counter

'Kekasihku Seru'  

18 September 2008

hei all my darl out there :D

are u watching that drama??so scary i think.cos all da part in dis drama i will scream.actually that me actually yg mmg penakot gile yg pura2 not scared in front of my frens.they all tertipu.hahaha.watching this drama make me feel like 'meremang bulu roma'.going back to my room also must hv peneman.a few days ago im watching wif my fren fuza n esah.n u know what??kat our hand must holded da pillow cos to close our eyes.hahhaha.penakot gile nak mampos.then one thing lg we are also close da suara to make sure tak menjerit sesuke hati.but u know la kan name lg cite antu..tutp suara pun menjerit.so after watching dis drama,we are like lossed our energy.hahaha.so people out there must watching dis drama 'kekasihku seru'.da best drama i tell u.hehehe.ok got to now.mau continue my study yg dr td at da same page.hehehe

assalamualaikum
n slamat bersahur dr sy

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ 'Kekasihku Seru'

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster