free web counter

Ting Tong  

17 September 2008

hei wachaa.

im bz lately actually,so i havent been updated my blog for a long time ( dont know bz ape).hahha.tp bz la pokoknye.
u know what im so extremely excited cos bout 9 days more going back to malaysia.but b4 dis i must menempuh my lab exam first.br blh balik dgn gumbiranya..whatever la.asal kan bolh balik raye kan kan??bout 1 weeks only im will be staying in malaysia.its okay la for me cos bout 3 years i beraye kat indonesia wif my frens.so sad naa.so people out there pls pray for me naa n hopefully can answering my becoming exam wif success..amin.
bout 30 minute more to imsak.im typing sambil minum air.hahahahha.2 dlm 1.hajat dihati mau ponteng kuliah tomorrow.hmm.akan di pk2 nanti.hehehe.ok got to now.daa

assalamualaikum..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Ting Tong

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster