free web counter

today n tomorrow  

25 September 2008

ting tong...

my frenn ateh just asked me why my blog tak update2.hehehe.actually im just finished my lab exam antomy n histo.so far alhamdulillah but anatomy little bit susah.anat question is not really dificult i think but maybe more confused cos i cant saw clearly which one da musculus.ye la mayat kat our fac is not good.dah reput2 n hitam.so how to see clearly...tawakkal je la kat ALLAH.berusaha berdoa dah.so tinggal tawakkal je la kan?so u all out there pls pray for me n other frens supaye lulus dgn cemerlangnya.
talking bout my bilik now.my bilik is back to da normal.suda bersih.all this happened sbb jasa baik pak saka who was cleaned my room.hehehe.SY SUNGGUH PEMALAS YG TERAMAT.last night i had chat wif my sister.u know what she told me??she said when i going back to malaysia,that my turn to clean my house!!my bibik took holiday just for while to celebrate hari raye di medan kot.i dont know wheare she lived actually.oleh sbb itu kami adik beradikla yg mengambil alih kerja2 bibik itu.huhuhu. tonight i will berbuka kat luar with ateh n also with junior that who closed wif me.i decided to berbuka kat pizza hut.i will 'traktir' all of them tonight.im so extremely excited u noe!!

ok la i will update when i will arriving at kl airport tomorrow.cos will stay overnight for waiting my next flight to kb.daaa

assalamualaikum n
slamat berbuka
xoxo :)~

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster